1.5 to 2 tsp water (or lemon juice if you like the lemon taste.)
1. Sift the flour, corn starch and baking powder into a small bowl and set aside. Mix heavy cream, milk and vanilla in a small cup and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add egg, sugar and beat them well using a electric hand mixer till fluffy (about 3 min).Then beat in the honey.
3. Add milk mix which you made at step 1 and mix well with a cooking whisk.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix them to combine evenly.
5. Lastly, add the melted butter and mix to combine evenly.
6. Spread a little bit of oil and then turn on to high heat for 1 min. Reduce the heat to medium-low and pour the mixture thinly. Cook for about 1 min, the bottom should turn golden brown, then flip over.
7. Spoon the mixture on the first layer and spread the mixture thinly. Then flip over again. Continue this process until the mixture is gone.
8. Let it cool.
9. In a microwave-safe bowl, add confectioner's sugar and lemon juice (or water) and mix well. Microwave for about 40 seconds (600w) to melt. Immediately spread on the Baumkuchen.