1. In a small bowl, sift cake flour, almond powder (flour) and baking powder together. Set aside. Pre-heat the oven to 170℃ degree.
2. In a medium bowl add egg, sugar, salt, honey and beat them in warm water (hot bath method) using an electric hand mixer for about 3 min or until creamy.
3. Add zest of lemon, lemon juice, melted butter and give a few stirs with a cooking whisk.
4. Lastly add the sifted flour mixture and mix to combine evenly using a spatula.
5. Grease your lemon cake mold lightly with butter or [https://amzn.to/39oZGmi] and spoon the lemon cake batter inside.
6. Bake the cake for about 15min or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
7. Remove the cakes from the mold and place them onto a wire rack to let them cool down.
8. In a heat-resistant bowl, add chocolate and cacao butter (optional) and place the bowl in a hot water (55~60℃ water bath method). Leave for a few minutes or more. It will start melting. Using a spatula, gently mix until chocolate is soft enough to stir. Then stir till smooth.
9. Soak the lemon cake to coat with melted chocolate on top. Sprinkle any of your favorite flakes. Today I used "chopped hazelnuts".