1. In a fry pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat, add garlic, onion and stir fly until they are fragrant.
2. Add sliced potatoes and simmer over low heat with a lid for about 20 mins or until the potatoes are soft.
3. Add all the seasoning ingredients into fry pan, and mix well to combine evenly.
4. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with a cooking whisk. Pour over the egg mixture and cook for about 10 mins until the eggs are almost cooked through and the bottom is golden brown.
5. Place a big enough plate over the top of the fry pan to cover the surface (or use another big fry pan to flip over the omelette. ) and carefully flip over the omelette. Then, slide it back to the pan, and cook until the opposite side becomes golden brown for about 5 to 6 mins.
6. Flip back onto the plate. In a small cooking pot, add all sauce ingredients and heat up, stirring occasionally.