- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1/2 tsp hot water
- 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 30ml evaporated milk
- 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 50ml milk
- 70ml heavy cream - beat until firm peaks form
For the filling
- Nutella (optional)
- 1. Start with the Nutella filling. Use a teaspoon and place about 6 to 9 portions of Nutella on the prepared baking sheet. Place them gently in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes. It will be harder and easy to use it later.
- 2. Dissolve the instant coffee powder in the hot water. Pour into the bowl.
- 3. Add condensed milk, evaporated milk, milk and sugar over the coffee mixture and mix well until they are smooth.
- 4. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until firm peaks form. Pour the coffee mixture into the whipped cream little by little and mix well to combine evenly.
- 5. Pour the cafe latte mixture evenly into ice pop mold and add nutella filling if desired, pop in your ice sticks. Then freeze for at least 3-5 hours or until firm.
- Adjust the sweetness according your taste.
© 2023 Copyright Dans la lune
Leave a Reply