15g salted butter (or unsalted butter + dash of salt)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C degree.
2. Place flour, stock broth powder, butter in a food processor. Start the machine and run until blended well. Add water and milk, start again the machine till the dough turns a crumbly mixture.
3. Transfer the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it to shape into circle. Roll out the dough to about 0.3 to 0.5 cm thickness square shape and cut them into a long stick shape using the knife.
4. Place them on the baking sheet you prepared.
5. Bake them for about 13 to 15 mins. Let the pocky cool down completely.