1. Boil potatoes in a pot until they are tender and mash them until no lumps remain. Add the all ingredients "A" and mix well. Set aside.
2. In a cooking pot, fry garlic until fragrant and add vegetables (B), onion, carrot, celery. Fry the vegetable until they become wilted. Add ground beef / lamb and continue stir frying until no longer pink.
3. Add tomato from a chopped tomato can and the ingredients "C". Bring it to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce the heat to low. Uncover and simmer for about 40 mins. Transfer the meat sauce into a baking dish (casserole) and sprinkle grated cheese over the sauce. Spoon the mashed potato over the meat filling.
4. Pre-heat the oven to 190C degree.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned.