1. Place the ingredients A in a saucepan and simmer until they are tender or almost no liquid remains. Let it cool and set aside.
2. Add lukewarm A and the ingredients B (milk, yogurt, vanila and kirsch) in your blender and make juice. Transfer to a medium bowl.
3. Add heavy cream to the apple mousse mixture and mix well.
4. In a microwave-safe case, add 40ml water, 6g gelatin and micro-wave for about 15 seconds. Remove from the micro-wave and remove from the microwave and mix them to melt the gelatin. Pour the gelatin mixture into the mousse mixture. Mix well.
5. Spoon the mixture into your dessert serving cups. Chill for about 3 to 4 hours or until set.
6. When the apple mousse has set, start making vanilla syrup jelly for the top: In a small bowl, combine vanila syrup and 50ml water. Set aside.
7. In a micro-wave safe cup, add 30ml water and 3g gelatin. Micro-wave for 10 to 15 seconds, remove from the micro-wave and mix well to melt the gelatin.
8. Add the gelatin mixture into vanila syrup mixture and mix well.
9. Pour the vanila mixture over the firm apple mousse. Refrigerate again until set.
Serve with whipped cream on top if desired. (to taste).