800g boneless pork neck slab or shoulder / grillade de porc
For the marinade
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp thai seasoning sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp fine salt
dash of pepper to taste
1 tbsp heavy cream (optional)
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp thai sweet chili suace
1 tbsp fresh coriander or fresh chives - finely chopped
1/4 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp water
1. In a medium bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and marinate the pork in it. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day, remove the pork and lightly pat to remove the excess marinade sauce.
3. Grill the pork over a medium-low heat fry-pan or grill pan : Cook for about 5 min, turning until lightly browned. Then cover about 3 min at low heat, turn the pork and cover again for about 3 min. Remove the lid and cook for a few more min at medium low heat until more browned. Pour the rest of marinade sauce and bring it to a boil.
4. Meanwhile, make the dipping sauce. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
5. Slice the grilled pork and serve with dipping sauce.