1. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant.
2. Add carrot, fish, cabbage and mushroom and continue to stir for about 1 to 2 mins or until wilted.
3. Add all ingredients A into the frying pan to taste. Fry them to combine evenly. Mix potato starch with water, add to the filling mixture, mix quickly to thicken soup. Let it cool completely.
4. In a small cup, add flour and water (for the glue) and mix well. Set aside. Place the filling mixture near the top edge of the spring roll wrapper and roll them up tightly. Dab a little glue mixture along the edges to seal. Repeat it until the filling mixture finish.
5. Gently add the spring rolls into the heated oil, frying in small batches. Cook until golden brown evenly and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels.