1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil (1 tbsp) until warmed and add garlic and ginger, stir until fragrant. Add leek, continue stirring until cooked. Let it cool and set aside.
Meanwhile make the dipping sauce : In a small pot, add the sauce ingredients (except mayonnaise) and bring to a boil. Add the sauce into a mayonnaise little by little. Mix well and set aside.
2. Bring the water to a boil and add the edamame. Boil for about 5 minutes, drain the water. Remove the beans from the pods.
4. Pulse the edamame in a food processor until coarsely chopped, then transfer them to to a large bowl. Stir in pork mince, lukewarm garlic mixture (no.1), chopped edamame and egg. Mix together until just combined.
5. With slightly wet hands, form mixture into patties.
6. Roll in bread crumbs and fry them in a bit of oil in a skillet over medium heat on each side until the outside was lightly brown. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 10 mins with a lid.