1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil (1 tbsp) until warmed and add garlic and ginger, stir until fragrant. Add onion, celery and mushrooms, continue stirring until cooked.
2. Add "Ingredient A" and stir them. Let it cool and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, add pork mince and lukewarm onion mixture ( which you made at No.2 ). Add "Ingredient B" and mix well thoroughly.
4. Shape pork mixture into small balls.
5. Heat up some of cooking oil in wok or pot on medium high. When the oil is hot, place the meatballs into the frying pan gently. Cook them, turning till browned on all sides and cooked through. Be gentle to not break them.
6. Assemble skewer by sliding on a meatball and cherry tomato.