1. Marinate beef with the "seasoning ingredient A".
2. Meanwhile we prepare the side dish. Immerse the green bell pepper in boiling water. Let cool down to room temperature and combine with the "B" ingredients. Season with pepper. Marinate carrots with "C". Set aside.
3. In separate bowls, whisk the egg until smooth. Lightly oil a frying-pan over medium-low heat. Pour the egg mix to fry in a thin layer. Don't stir it, let it set until done. Set the thin "crepe" aside and make start frying another crepe until all the egg is used up. Now cut the egg crepes individually into strips or julienne. Set aside.
4. Cook in a skillet medium-high heat until no longer pink.
5. Now let's assemble. Scoop the rice into a bowl and add the meat, carrots, peppers and eggs on top.