1. Rinse chicken in cold water and drain. Marinate chicken chunks in a mixture of "A" for 30 mins to 1h.
2. Mix "B" in a small bowl. Set aside. Drain excess liquid of chicken, and flour all chicken pieces with "B" until they are evenly covered with the powder mix.
3. Make sauce : In another bowl, add all ingredient "C" and mix well and set aside.
4. Heat some of oil in a wok or frying-pan and heat it over medium/high heat. Check the oil is ready to fry by dipping a small piece of chicken in the oil. It will float to the surface if it's hot enough. Fry the chicken chunks for about 7-8 minutes over high heat or until no longer pink. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
5. Increase heat to high and fry them again for another a few minutes until chicken are golden brown or crunchy outside.
6. Cook sauce : Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or frying-pan and pour the prepared sauce "C" into the pan. Simmer the sauce over medium-low heat until it starts to boil. Put the fried chicken into the sauce and gently mix.