1. Sift flour and almond powder into a medium bowl and set aside. Pre-heat the oven to 170 C degree.
2. In a small cooking pot, add butter and coconut oil, and melt over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, remove from the heat. Transfer into the medium bowl. Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add all the sifted flour into the butter mixture and mix well to combine evenly with a hand until it becomes one chunk. Form the dough into small balls and place them on prepared baking sheet about 2cm apart.
4. Bake about 12 to 15 min. Remove from baking sheet and let cool to room temperature.
5. Roll in powdered sugar (confectioners sugar) or dust with a sieve.