1. Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer the rice in the rice cooker bowl and add water. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for about 10 mins. Transfer into the bowl and add dash of salt, sesame and mix to combine evenly. Set aside.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and fry leek and mushrooms until it becomes wilted. Add the ingredient A and fry for another 1 min. Turn the heat to high and thicken with dissolved katakuriko/potato starch. Let it cool and set aside.
3. Mix sauteed vegetables and salmon for the filling.
4. Make round shape balls with rice, adding the filling in the middle to cover. Roll in flour, then dredge in egg mixture and coat in panko/bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining rice.
5. In a medium saucepan, add about 3 cm depth of oil and heat over medium-high heat and deep-fry the croquette until nicely golden brown, turn frequently to get brown evenly. transfer onto a paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.
6. In a small sauce pan, add the sauce ingredient and bring to boil.