2 batch coriander (130g) - washed and finely chopped
- Ingredient A -
1/2 tsp fine salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp plain flour or cake flour (T45)
- Ingredient B -
100g sour cream
For the sealing paste
3 tbs flour - mix with 6 tbsp water
1 packet of spring roll wrap (20 papers)
1. In a frying pan, heat 1tbsp oil and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add ground pork, continue stir frying until no longer pink. Add coriander and cook until it becomes wilted.
2. Add the ingredient A to season, mix well to combine evenly. Add flour and stir for a few more minutes.
3. Add the ingredient B (milk and sour cream) and continue stirring to thicken the sauce for about 1 to 2 mins. Let it cool down to room temperature.
4. Carefully peel off a spring roll wrapper and place a spoon of filling on the bottom of wrapper. Roll up halfway, and then fold the both sides in and roll up again to finish. Seal with the sealing paste.
5. Pour enough oil in a wok or large saucepan and heat over medium high.Try to dip a chopstick in the oil : When small bubbles start to form around it, it means the oil is hot enough to use. Gently place a few spring rolls at at time in the oil and cook, turning them occasionally to brown evenly. Transfer to paper towels to drain.