1. In a frying pan, heat 1tbsp oil and fry ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork, heart of palm, carrot continue stir frying until no longer pink. Add vermicelli (bean thread type) and cook for another 3 more minutes.
2. Remove from the heat and add the ingredient A to season. Cook for a few minutes over medium heat, pour the disolved katakuriko with water and mix well. Then let it cool down to room temperature.
3. Carefully peel off a spring roll wrapper and place a spoon of filling on the bottom of wrapper. Roll up halfway, and then fold the both sides in and roll up again to finish. Seal with the sealing paste.
4. Pour enough oil in a wok or large saucepan and heat over medium high.Try to dip a chopstick in the oil : When small bubbles start to form around it, it means the oil is hot enough to use.
5. Gently place a few spring rolls at at time in the oil and cook, turning them occasionally to brown evenly. Transfer to paper towels to drain.