1. Add all bread ingredients in the pan of your bread machine (as per manufacturer instructions). Select dough cycle and press start.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine (we want the primary fermentation to be finished).
3. Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and divide it into 8 . Roll each piece of the dough into a long skinny log that is about 10 to 12cm long.
4. Place the rolled log onto a baking sheet lined with parchment or a baking mat. Repeat with the rest of the dough, leaving some space between the log. This will provide the necessary space for the bread to rise.
5. Cover and allow to rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 40 min.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 200C° degree.
7. Bake the bread for about 8 to 10 min. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
8. Meanwhile, prepare the filling cream. Mix all the filling ingredient in a small bowl and set aside.
9. Cut a slit along the logs, in the center, with a sharp knife. Leave about 1 cm uncut on each end. Spoon the filling cream into a pastry piping bag with a small round tip. Squeeze the cream in the center of the log bread.