1. Add all bread ingredients in the pan of your bread machine (as per manufacturer instructions). Select dough cycle and press start.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine (we want the primary fermentation to be finished).
3. Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and divide it in 8 pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a log shape about 10cm long. Cover with a damp towel, and let them rest for 15 min.
4. Roll the dough to extend it to about 20cm. Place the rolled log onto a baking sheet lined with parchment, or a baking mat. Repeat with all other logs leaving some space between each of them. This will provide the necessary space when the bread rises.
5. Cover with a damp towel and allow to rise in a warm place until it doubles in size (about 40 min).
6. Pre-heat the oven to 200C° degree.
7. Bake the bread for 10~12 min. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
8.Meanwhile, prepare the filling cream Place softened butter into a small bowl and mix until soft. Add confectioner's sugar and mix, using a rubber spatula until butter mixture is pale yellow, light and fluffy. Incorporate evaporated milk a little at a time (to prevent curdling) to make a smooth sauce.
9. Cut a slit along the logs, in the center, with a sharp knife. Spoon the filling cream into a pastry piping bag with a small round tip. Squeeze the cream in the center of the log bread.