500ml semi-skimmed milk (or 250ml whole milk and 250ml water)
1 tbsp heavy cream
25g butter - melted
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredient "A" and mix well until smooth.
2. Add the sifted flour. Mix well.
3. Then gradually add the milk. Mix well.
4. Add heavy cream, melted butter and mix until smooth.
5. Strain it through a metal strainer, to ensure there are no lumps in the batter. Cover and let the crepe batter rest in a place at room temperature during about 1 hour.
6. Spray a crepe frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat.
7. Pour the batter onto it, quickly tilt pan in all directions so that the batter covers pan with a thin film evenly. Cook the crepe until the bottom side is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, flip and cook the other side!