Cooking, Cooking Recipe, Fast & Yummy, Sweet cooking
Servings: about 15 crepes
- Ingredient A -
220g all purpose flour (or 220g / T55) - sifted
40 to 50g white sugar
dash of salt
2 eggs - beaten
16g melted butter
2 tbsp heavy cream (optional)
For the filling idea
Chocolate, heavy cream, banana, strawberry, just sugar etc...
1. In a bowl, add all ingredients A (flour, gluten, sugar and salt) and mix with a whisk.
2. In an another bowl, add egg and beat slightly, using a whisk. Pour the milk gradually and mix until well combined.
3. Pour this egg+milk mixture into the flour mixture from #1 gradually, stirring constantly to avoid clumping until smooth. Strain the crepe mixture once or twice.
4. Add melted butter and heavy cream (optional) into the mixture. Mix. Let it sit at least 1 hour at room temperature.
5. Heat a crepe pan over medium-high heat until hot. Grease the pan lightly with oil.
6. Pour a ladle of batter into the pan, and immediately tilt the pan until the batter covers all its surface.
7. Cook the crepe for about 1min until its underside is nicely brown, then use a crepe spatula (or a thin spatula) to flip it over. Cook the other side for just under a minute until nicely brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Serve with your favorite toppings : whipped cream, fresh fruits, jams, nutella, chocolate or simply butter & sugar.