Chocolate, heavy cream, banana, strawberry, just sugar etc...
1. In a bowl, add all ingredients A (flour, sugar and salt) and mix with a whisk. Set aside.
2. In an another bowl, add egg and beat, using a whisk. Pour the milk gradually and mix until well combined.
3. Sift the flour mix into milk mixture in a few times, stirring constantly to avoid clumping until smooth. Strain the crepe mixture once or twice.
4. In a small cup add butter and heavy cream and microwave to melt the butter completely. (about 20sec at 600w) Add 2 to 3 tbsp crepe batter into the melted butter and mix. Pour the butter mixture into the crepe batter and mix well. Let it sit at least 1 hour at room temperature.
5. Heat a crepe pan over medium-high heat until hot. Grease the pan lightly with oil.
6. Pour a ladle of batter into the pan, and immediately tilt the pan until the batter covers all its surface.
7. Cook the crepe for about 1min until its underside is nicely brown, then use a crepe spatula (or a thin spatula) to flip it over. Cook the other side for just under a minute until nicely brown. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Serve with your favorite toppings : whipped cream, fresh fruits, jams, nutella, chocolate or simply butter & sugar.