1. Make the puff pastry Fit your food processor with the dough blade, add all ingredients "A" and process until the flour clumps together in large pieces and comes together.
2. Roll out the dough on a floured surface with a floured rolling pin. Make it into a rectangle shape and sprinkle cold unsalted butter (150g) onto the dough (see photo).
3. With the short border of the rectangle closest you, fold the dough into thirds: top and bottom edges to be folded in (see photo). The butter should be enclosed in the dough. Rotate 90 degrees, and roll it out again into a big rectangle with the rolling pin. Fold it again.
4. Wrap the dough in plastic and chill for about 30 minutes or until firm.
5. Repeat steps #3 and #4 twice more. The dough should be smooth by now. Chill it in plastic again for 30 min.
6. Make the filling Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in the pressure cooker and fry garlic until fragrant. Add leek, carrot, zucchini, onion and cook lightly. Add ground beef and cook for another few minutes.
7. Add all ingredients A to season. Cover and lock the pressure cooker. Turn the heat to high. When the pressure builds up, turn the heat down to low heat and cook at high pressure for about 30 seconds. Turn off the heat and let the pressure come down naturally.
8. Remove the lid and cook the meat mixture for about 5 to 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Let it cool down to room temperature. Set aside.
9. Assemble the pie Preheat your oven to 200C degree. Divide the puff pastry in half, roll out each piece and cut into about 25cm circle. Place a circle dough on a baking sheet and prick bottom of pastry thoroughly with a fork. Then spread the panko/bread crumbs within about 2cm of the edges. and then cover with half of the meat filling which you just made evenly. Spread grated cheese, then spread the other half of the meat over the cheese. Brush the edges of the pastry with water. Cover with the other circle of the pastry and press it down to seal the edges very well. Use a fork to press the edges.
10. Draw any design you like on the top of the pie using a knife, then brush the pie with beaten egg.
11. Bake for 25min. Then lower heat down to 180C degree and bake for another 20~30min or until nicely browned on top.