1. Make the caramel filling Place the can of sweetened condensed milk at the bottom of your pressure cooker. Fill with water until it covers the top of the can. Water should be at least 3 to 4cm over the can.
Cover and lock the pressure cooker. Turn the heat to high. When the pressure builds up, turn the heat down to low and cook at high pressure for about 15 to 20min. Finally turn off the heat and let the pressure come down naturally.
Remove the can (watch out it's hot!) from the cooker and let it cool before opening the can. Set aside.
2. Make the crust Add all the cookie ingredient (except melted butter) into your food processor. Pulse several times to mix until the dough comes together.
Spread the cookie mix or roll it out on the baking sheet appropriately and bake for 15 to 20 mins at 170C degree.
3. Transfer into a zipped top bag add the melted butter. Crush with a rolling pin.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom of your pie dish. Spread it slightly up the sides of the dish too. Refrigerate the crust until you use.
5. Assemble the cake Pour and spread the caramel filling over the crust. Slice bananas thinly and lay them over the caramel.
6. Whip together heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Then spread the cream onto the sliced bananas.
7. Then top up with shaving chocolate or cocoa powder. Chill the banoffee pie in the fridge for a few hours before serving to set.