1. Mix dry ingredients (buckwheat flour, bread flour, gluten flour) in a bowl. Transfer to the "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with the spaghetti extrusion disc. Close lid.
2. Turn the machine on and choose the setting. Press Start.
3. Slowly pour water through the opening in the lid.
4. Soba dough will begin to form and soba noodle will come out within a few minutes. Cut the first soba noodles at about 10cm length and put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first soba is not smooth enough ;-)
5. The noodles will be extruded. Now do not cut the soba until the machine stops (Only if your are making soba with 500 or 600g flour (twice this recipe's amount), then you should cut once at halfway point).
6. Toss the soba noodles with a little bit of flour or katakuriko/potato starch to prevent sticking.
Note : Soba is sort of fragile and easy to cut naturally. That is why I don't cut them while it is extruding. I tried several ways and found that this way works the best :-)