200g bread flour (or 195g/T65 and 5g/gluten flour)
3.5g dry yeast
1. Add all the ingredients in the pan of your bread machine. Add yeast in the yeast compartment. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove the dough from the machine and place on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 6 pieces. Cover it with a dry cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Shape each piece into a round ball with a line in the middle of the bun, using a stick (eg.g chopsticks). Arrange on lined baking trays. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume. Lightly sprinkle flour over the bread, using a cooking sieve.
5. Preheat the oven to 180℃ degree. Reduce the heat to 160℃ degree and bake for about 12 min. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.