1. Dice the the mango. Puree using a blender, food processor or stick blender as you prefer. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add egg yolk.
3. Pour the milk into the bowl little by little, and mix. Add sugar and mix.
4. Transfer the milk mix into a small pan and heat up to 75~80℃ over medium heat, turn the heat to low and simmer for 3min.
5. Using a fine mesh filter (your usual sieve will do), strain the milk into a heat-safe bowl, add the inverted sugar syrup and the glucose powder. Mix well to melt. Let it cool down completely in a water bath.
6. Once the milk mixture is cooled completely, add heavy cream and the mango puree. Whisk until combined.
7. Place it into your compressor ice cream maker and let it run according to manufacturer's instructions. It should take 40~60min, depending on how cold the mixture is. In case of doubt, you should let it run until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
8. Transfer the ice cream to a storage container, and let it freeze until you eat!
We use a Cuisinart ICE 100 but any other similar compressor machine will do...