1. Mix dry ingredients (plain flour, gluten flour, katakuriko/potato starch) in a bowl. Transfer to the "Philips Pasta Maker" equipped with the udon extrusion disc. Close lid.
2. Turn the machine on and set it for the quantity you're going to be making. Press Start.
3. Slowly pour water through the opening in the lid.
4. Udon dough will begin to form and udon noodle will come out within a few minutes (3 min). Cut the first udon noodles at about 10cm length and put them back in the machine's mixing tank. That's because the first soba is not smooth enough :-)
5. The noodles will be extruded. Now cut the udon every 30~35cm.
6. Toss the udon noodles with a little bit of flour or katakuriko/potato starch to prevent sticking.
7. Repeat until the machine stops or the dough is finished!