1. In a bowl add egg yolk. Pour the milk in little by little, and mix. Add sugar and mix.
2. Transfer this milk mix into a small pan and heat it up to 75~80℃ over medium heat, turn the heat to low and simmer for 3min.
3. Using a fine mesh filter (your usual sieve will do), strain the milk into a heat-safe bowl, add glucose powder and nutella into the milk mixture. Mix well with a spatula until all is dissolved. Let it cool down completely in a water bath.
4. Once the milk mixture is cooled completely, add heavy cream. Whisk until well combined.
5. Place the mixture in your compressor ice cream maker and let it run according to manufacturer's instructions. It should take 40~60min, depending on how cold the mixture is. In case of doubt, you should let it run until the mixture turns thick and creamy.
6. Transfer the ice cream to a storage container, and let it freeze until you eat!