1. Add bread flour, salt in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water and mix well, using spatula until uniformly blended. Cover with plastic wrap until use. Or you can leave it in the fridge overnight.
2. Add all bread ingredients and the yudane from #1 in the pan of your bread machine (as per manufacturer instructions) add yeast in the yeast compartment. Select dough cycle and press start.
3. When the dough cycle is complete, remove and place it on a floured surface. Punch the dough down and cover it with a wet cloth. Take bench time for 15~20min.
4. Grease the pan (I used a 18x18cm square mold). Punch the dough down, divide them into even-sized pieces (16 pieces) and place them in the mould. Note : leave some space between balls, the dough will double in size. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm place (or an oven at 35℃) until the dough has doubled in volume for about 40 to 60 min depend on season.
5. Sprinkle the flour lightly over the leavened bread and pre-heat the oven to 170℃. Reduce to 160℃ and bake it for about 15 min.
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.
7. Decorate the bread as you want :-) Black bread is tasty with whipped cream, strawberries jam, nutella, etc. Of course the butter too! Enjoy!