1. In a large bowl, add all ingredient A and B, mix and knead the mixture until it becomes smooth and elastic.
2. Form meat mixture into small round and deep-fry in hot oil until lightly golden. No need to cook through, as we will cook them again in the sauce.
3. In a frying-pan, add ingredient C and bring it to boil. Place the meatballs gently and simmer for about 10 mins. Turn the heat to high and thicken the sauce with katakuriko/potato starch dissolved in water.
1. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add ground pork and mushroom, continue stir frying until the meat is no longer pink. Add all the ingredient A to season. Stir and mix well.
2. Add leeks and fry until wilted.
3. Add dissolved katakuriko/potato starch in the mixture to thicken the sauce.