1. Add water, bread flour, (gluten flour), sugar, salt, and milk powder in the pan of your bread machine. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. After 5 min, add butter and add yeast in the yeast compartment.
3. When the dough cycle is complete, remove the dough from the machine and place it on a floured surface.
4. Punch the dough down and divide it in 3 pieces. Cover it with a dry cloth. Let it rest for about 15min.
4. Working with one piece at at time, use a rolling pin, roll the dough back and forth, shaping it into a flat oval. Fold it length-wise both sides onto the centerline. Then roll it up. Place the shaped dough, seam side down, in a greased loaf pan. Repeat with the other dough balls, placing them in the center, and near the other end of the pan.
Cover and let rise for 40~60min or until the dough rises to 85~90% of the square pan height.
5. Preheat the oven to 190℃. Cover the pan with a lid and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Unmold and transfer the bread to a cooling rack. Wait till it completely cools down before slicing.