1. Add all the ingredient A into a medium bowl and add the chicken to marinate at least 2 hours (or even overnight) in the fridge.
2. *Making Sauce :* In a bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and mix. Let is sit in the fridge until use.
3. Add flour and katakuriko/potato starch in a plate and roll the chicken pieces in it until coated.
4. Heat 2 to 3 cm vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Carefully add 2 or 3 chicken pieces (depending on your saucepan's size) and deep-fry them, turning occasionally, until crisp and cooked through. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Continue with the rest of the chicken.
5. Toast the cut side of the burger buns lightly, and spread the sauce on the bottom half of the bun. Then place lettuce (or shredded cabbage), chicken. Add more sauce if you like. Cover with the top side bun.
1. Wrap the tofu with 2 layers of paper towels and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 2~3min at 600W. Let it cool to room temperature. Then put it into the food processor, process until smooth.
2. In a bowl, add the tofu, leek, garlic, tuna and all ingredients A. Mix and knead the mixture until it becomes smooth and elastic.
3. Form into patties and coat with flour. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry them on both sides until nicely brown and reduce the heat to low. Cover and continue cooking for about 5 more minutes or until cooked through.
4. In a small cooking pot, add all the sauce ingredients and bring to boil. Add dissolved katakuriko to thicken the sauce.
1. Make rice buns In a medium bowl, add steamed rice, katakuriko, sesame and a dash of salt. Mix them well and set aside.
2. Divide the rice into 8 portions. (1 portion = about 90g), fill the circle mold with the seasoned rice. and gently shape the rice bun by pressing it down to flatten it. Repeat with all the rice until you have 8 buns.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil, then reduce the heat to low and place the rice buns. Cook them and turn them over, until crispy. Transfer the rice buns onto the plate and set aside.
4. Make tsukune wrap the tofu with paper towel and micro-wave it (600W) for about 1 to 2 minutes. Break the drained tofu into small pieces.
5. In a medium bowl, add ground chicken, drained tofu and the rest of ingredients A. Mix it all together until everything is evenly combined.
6. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot. Then shape the chicken into flat circle patties and place them in the skillet. Fry on both sides until lightly brown. Cover and simmer for about 4 to 5 mins or until cooked through. Transfer the tsukune patties to a plate. Set aside.
7. In the same skillet, add all the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Place the tsukune patties in the sauce. Simmer on a low heat until the sauce starts to thicken. Set aside.
8. Make scrambled egg Lightly whisk the eggs, salt, sugar and milk together until the mixture is homogeneous. Heat 1 tsp oil or butter in a small frying pan, when the pan is hot enough, pour in the eggs, stirring, until the eggs are fully cooked through. Set aside.
9. Assemble the burger Spread some mayonnaise on the rice buns (optional), then spread the teriyaki sauce as well. Top with lettuce leaves, place the tsukune on top of the lettuce. Put some scrambled eggs. Put about 1 tsp mayonnaise over the eggs. Place another rice bun on top of it.
1. In a frying-pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry garlic until fragrant. Add vegetables and continue stir frying until wilted. Add salt and butter to season. Let it cool to room temperature.
2. Transfer the vegetable in a medium bowl and add all ingredient A. Knead mixture with hands thoroughly until the mixture forms sticky and moist.
3. Take a small portion of the mixture, and shape it into a flat, round disc shape, and then put a piece of mozzarella on it. Fold the meat mixture over it and make it into a round ball. Coat the balls lightly with katakuriko/potato starch. Repeat until all of the meat mixture is used.
4. In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat and place the patties. Fry them on both sides until nicely brown. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes with lid on.
5. Move the cooked patties to a plate. Add all the sauce ingredient to the skillet (don't wash it) and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and place the patties back onto the sauce and coat both sides with the sauce. Cover and let them cook over low heat for about 3 min.