1. For the bean sprouts, add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Set aside.
2. For the carrot, add all the ingredient in another bowl and mix. Set aside.
3. For the spinach, add all the ingredients in another bowl and mix. Set aside.
4. For the daikon radish, add all the ingredients in another bowl and mix. Set aside.
5. For the beef, in a bowl, add all the ingredient ( except the beef ) and mix well. Add the beef to marinate for about 15min. Heat 1 tbsp oil and stir-fry the beef until no longer pink. Set aside.
6. For the bibimbap sauce, in a small pan, heat 1 tsp oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Add all the rest of sauce ingredients (except gochujang at the moment). Bring it to a boil and simmer for about 15~20min. Add gochujang as per your taste.
7. Assemble bibimbap, place the rice into an iron casserole dish or a bowl you prepared (I used a Staub here). On top, add the meat and the vegetables you made onto the rice and place 2 or 3 egg yolks onto the vegetables. Pour the bibimbap sauce, as much as you like, and mix well before you eat.
1. In a non-stick frying pan, place the sliced pork (one by one) and cook until well browned and crispy over high heat. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to remove excess oil. Remove the oil from the pan, and repeat the same until all the pork is done. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, add all the seasoning ingredients and mix. Set aside.
3. In a wok (or frying pan), heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the cooked pork, then pour the sauce. Mix.
4. Add the leek and saute lightly. Serve hot!
If you want to keep more crispy for the pork : After you fry the garlic and ginger, first you add the leek and the sauce, saute lightly to coat the leek with sauce evenly, finally add the pork. Mix quickly until the pork is coated with the sauce. Serve hot!
4 rice cooker cups of rice - about 450g (uncooked Japanese rice, short grain)
4 rice cooker cups of water (160ml x 4 = 640ml)
For the seasoning of rice (A)
100ml apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
12g salt (2 tsp)
For the filling
100g crab sticks - roughly chopped
160g ham - chopped
300g cucumber - cut into small cubes (or 200g green beans - cut into small pices)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp fine salt
20 mini tomatoes - cuto into half
120g smoked salmon - cut into bite sizes
1. In a small pan, add the ingredient A. Bring to boil. Set aside, this is the sushi vinegar.
2. Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer the rice in the rice cooker bowl and add water. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for about 10 mins.
3. Transfer the rice to a sushi rice mixing tub (moistend with a water) or a medium bowl, and pour sushi vinegar over the rice. Slice mix the rice with a rice paddle gently to combine vinegar and rice together well. Let it cool down.
4.Making scrambled eggs In a bowl, add egg, sugar and salt and mix well. Heat some oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture. Mix with 4 to 5 chopsticks, forming large soft curds. Set aside.
5. In an another bowl, add cucumber and mix with salt. Leave for about 15 min. Drain well and mix with mayonnaise. Set aside.
6. Now add all the filling ham, cucumber (or green beans), egg, crab sticks into the sushi rice. Mix gently with a rice paddle. Do not over mix. Laslyt, add the tomatoes and mix lightly. Arrange some smoked salmon over the sushi for topping.
1. Make rice buns In a medium bowl, add steamed rice, katakuriko, sesame and a dash of salt. Mix them well and set aside.
2. Divide the rice into 8 portions. (1 portion = about 90g), fill the circle mold with the seasoned rice. and gently shape the rice bun by pressing it down to flatten it. Repeat with all the rice until you have 8 buns.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil, then reduce the heat to low and place the rice buns. Cook them and turn them over, until crispy. Transfer the rice buns onto the plate and set aside.
4. Make tsukune wrap the tofu with paper towel and micro-wave it (600W) for about 1 to 2 minutes. Break the drained tofu into small pieces.
5. In a medium bowl, add ground chicken, drained tofu and the rest of ingredients A. Mix it all together until everything is evenly combined.
6. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot. Then shape the chicken into flat circle patties and place them in the skillet. Fry on both sides until lightly brown. Cover and simmer for about 4 to 5 mins or until cooked through. Transfer the tsukune patties to a plate. Set aside.
7. In the same skillet, add all the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Place the tsukune patties in the sauce. Simmer on a low heat until the sauce starts to thicken. Set aside.
8. Make scrambled egg Lightly whisk the eggs, salt, sugar and milk together until the mixture is homogeneous. Heat 1 tsp oil or butter in a small frying pan, when the pan is hot enough, pour in the eggs, stirring, until the eggs are fully cooked through. Set aside.
9. Assemble the burger Spread some mayonnaise on the rice buns (optional), then spread the teriyaki sauce as well. Top with lettuce leaves, place the tsukune on top of the lettuce. Put some scrambled eggs. Put about 1 tsp mayonnaise over the eggs. Place another rice bun on top of it.