50 spring roll wrappers (approx) - I use 10 x 10 cm square
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients A and mix.
2. Lay a spring roll wrap flat, tip down. Place the filling mixture centered on the wrap. Roll up tightly. Dab a little 'glue' mixture along the edges to seal (right, left, then roll as per picture). Repeat until you use up the filling mixture.
3. Pour enough oil in a wok or large saucepan and heat on medium-high until hot : Stick in a bamboo chopstick, if bubbles appear, it's hot enough. Place the rolls gently in the oil and cook from both sides, turning occasionally, until nicely and evenly golden. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Repeat with the remaining spring rolls.
1. In a bowl, add the ingredient A and mix, then add the chicken to marinate. In a another bowl, add the ingredient B and mix.
2. Dip the chicken in the Panko mix (ingredient B).
3. Shallow-fry the chicken on both sides until golden brown, then cover and simmer for about 1min. In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a small cooking pot, add alll the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.