some of green vegetable (green beans, cucumber) - cut into julienned
1 tomato - sliced
1 leek - thinly julienned
5 servings ramen noodles
1.making the dressing
In a small cooking pot, add oil (vegetable and sesame) and heat until its hot but not boiled. Let it to cool to room temperature. In a bowl, add sesame and oil, then blend with a hand blender (or with food processor) until smooth paste. Add the rest of ingredient (chicken bouillong powder, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and water) and mix. Chill until serve.
2. For eggs, add oil to a non-stick frypan and heat over medium high heat. Wipe excess oil with kitchen paper. Pour the egg mixture, then spread the egg outward thinly like you are making crepe. Turn it over. Cook for another 10 seconds.
Repeat with the rest of egg mixture.
3. Cool the egg crepes and slice into very thin strips. Set aside.
4. For the noodles, bring a pot of water to a boil and add the noodles, cook according to package directions. Drain and rinse with a cold water to remove remove starch of ramen. Drain completely and divide the noodles on serving plate.
5. Garnish with egg, ham, cucumber/green beans, tomato and leek. Pour the dressing just before you eat.
1. In a wok or skillet, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil and fry garlic until fragrant. Add onion, red onion, carrot and cook, finally add ground beef, continue stir-frying until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Add "seasoning" ingredients (cooking sake, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, honey, ketchup, tomato paste, kosher salt, curry powder, paprika powder). Stir for another 3~5min over low heat. Then add green bell pepper. Cook for another few minutes.
3. Add mustard and sugar. Stir well.
4. Serve with hot steamed rice, top with an egg over the rice.
1. Add bread flour, (or T65 + gluten flour), sugar, salt, butter, milk, water and mayonnaise in the pan of your bread machine. Add yeast in your machine's yeast compartment. Select dough cycle and press start as per manufacturer's instructions.
2. When the dough cycle is complete, remove it from the machine and place on a floured surface.
3. Punch the dough down and divide it in 8 (or 6 pieces) pieces. Cover it with a damp cloth. Let it rest for 10 to 15min.
4. Shape each piece into a round ball. Arrange on lined baking trays. Cover and let rise for 40~60min in a warm place or until the dough has doubled in volume.
5. Bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for about 15min. Remove from the oven and let it cool down on a wire rack.