1. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a fry pan and fry garlic until it is fragrant or lightly brown and then add onion. Continue to cook till the onion is soft. Add the ingredient A (not cheese) and cook for a few minutes. Let it cool to room temperature.
Pre-heat the oven to 200 ℃ degree.
2. Line a pie pan, easing the crust onto the base. Trim the excess crust edges with scissor or knife.
3. Spread the onion/garlic mix and then sprinkle the cheese over it.
4. Neatly arrange the sliced zucchini. Mix the sauce ingredients (soy sauce and olive oil). Brush the zucchini with the sauce.
5. Place it in the oven and bake for about 30 mins or until the top crisps and the top turns golden brown. Serve hot!
1. In a small bowl, sift cake flour, almond powder (flour) and baking powder together. Set aside. Pre-heat the oven to 170℃ degree.
2. In a medium bowl add egg, sugar, salt, honey and beat them in warm water (hot bath method) using an electric hand mixer for about 3 min or until creamy.
3. Add zest of lemon, lemon juice, melted butter and give a few stirs with a cooking whisk.
4. Lastly add the sifted flour mixture and mix to combine evenly using a spatula.
5. Grease your lemon cake mold lightly with butter or [https://amzn.to/39oZGmi] and spoon the lemon cake batter inside.
6. Bake the cake for about 15min or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
7. Remove the cakes from the mold and place them onto a wire rack to let them cool down.
8. In a heat-resistant bowl, add chocolate and cacao butter (optional) and place the bowl in a hot water (55~60℃ water bath method). Leave for a few minutes or more. It will start melting. Using a spatula, gently mix until chocolate is soft enough to stir. Then stir till smooth.
9. Soak the lemon cake to coat with melted chocolate on top. Sprinkle any of your favorite flakes. Today I used "chopped hazelnuts".
1. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, almond powder and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Mix in the eggs and sugar with a whisk in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth.
3. Add lukewarm melted butter, coconut oil, nutella, milk, gradually and mix together well. Add the dry mixture to the egg mixture. Whisk it to combine evenly with a whisk.
4. Heat a pizzelle iron and brush lightly with oil or butter. Spoon about 1 table spoon of the batter onto the center of the patterns and cook them until golden brown on both side. Test the cooking time on the first one, because each machine heats differently so it depends on how brown you like your Pizzelles.
Carefully remove pizzelle from iron, and place it on a flat plate. Once cooled, store them in an airtight container to keep them crispy!