1. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil (or sesame oil) in a frying-pan. Add the pork and fry for a few minutes. Add carrot, leek and brown mushrooms. Cook them until the meat is no longer pink. Finally add the crumbled tofu, breaking it into small pieces with your hand.
2. Add the ingredient A to season. Stir-fry for about 1min.
3. Pour the beaten egg over the tofu mixture. When the edges start to set, gently mix the egg, using a wood spatula.
1. Make the marinade sauce Combine Marinade ingredients (A) in a bowl, then add pork. Marinate for about 30 minutes or even overnight.
2. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large skillet or a wok over high heat. Cook the marinated meat and vegetables (carrots and onion), stirring occasionally until the meat is fully cooked or the sauce is nicely browned and thickened.
1. Wrap the tofu with 2 layers of paper towels and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for about 2~3min at 600W. Let it cool to room temperature. Then crush it into tiny pieces, using your hands. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add the crumbled tofu and the ingredient A. Mix together well.
3. Moisten your hands and take a handful of the croquette mixture, then shape it into round or oval patties. Coat all around with panko/bread crumbles. Repeat this process until you use all the croquette mixture.
4. Deep-fry the tofu croquettes, turning them occasionally until all sides are light brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
1 green bell (or red) pepper - cut into small cubes (about 0.5cm)
4 to 5 eggs
1/4 tsp fine salt
1/4 tsp sugar
1. Make the rice Wash the rice well and drain. Transfer to the rice cooker bowl and add measured water, ketchup and salt. Mix lightly. Press to start. Once it is done, let the rice set in for about 10min and set aside.
2. Make filling In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil and fry the onion until wilted. Add beef and cook for a few minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
3. Add all the ingredient A to season, continue stirring until all is just combined. Then add the warm cooked rice. and mix the rice evenly, breaking up the clumps with the paddle.
4. Add green (or) bell pepper and butter. Then fry lightly. Set aside.
5. Put the omurice together Whisk eggs, salt and sugar in a small bowl. Heat 1 tbsp oil in the frying-pan over medium-high heat. Once the frying-pan is hot, turn the heat to medium-low and pour the egg mixture (1/5) into the pan. Tilt to spread evenly over the bottom of the frying-pan.
6. When the bottom is set but the top is still runny, add one serving of the fried rice on top of the omelette.
7. Using a paddle, fold one side of the omelette over the rice to cover your omurice. Push the whole omurice to the side of the pan. Carefully flip over onto a plate. Drizzle some ketchup on top. Repeat for each other servings.